Search

비투비 출신 정일훈, 161회 대마 흡연 혐의 인정..“진심으로 반성”

박동제 기자 l 기사입력 2021-04-22

본문듣기

가 -가 +

▲ 비투비 출신 정일훈, 161회 대마 흡연 혐의 인정     © 브레이크뉴스


브레이크뉴스 박동제 기자= 그룹 비투비 출신 가수 정일훈(27)이 대마초 상습 흡연 혐의를 인정했다.

 

22일 서울중앙지법 형사합의22부(부장판사 양철한)는 마약류 관리에 관한 법률 위반 혐의로 기소된 정일훈 등 8명의 첫 공판을 진행했다.

 

이날 정일훈의 변호인은 “피고인은 공소사실 모두를 인정하고 잘못을 반성하고 있다”고 밝혔다. 정일훈과 함께 기소된 피고인 7명도 모든 혐의를 인정했다. 정일훈은 직접 발언 기회를 얻은 뒤 “진심으로 반성하고 있다. 정말 죄송하다”고 사과의 뜻을 전했다.

 

대마초 상습 흡연 혐의를 받는 정일훈 등에 대한 2차 공판은 내달 20일 오후 2시에 진행될 예정이다.

 

한편, 정일훈은 지난 2016년 7월부터 2019년 1월까지 다른 피고인들과 공모, 161회에 걸쳐 1억 3천여만원을 송금하고 대마 826g 등을 매수해 흡연한 혐의를 받는다.

 

특히 경찰이 지난해 7월, 정일훈과 공범들을 마약류 관리에 관한 법률 위반 등의 혐의로 검찰에 넘긴 가운데, 정일훈은 경찰 수사 중인 지난해 5월 28일 돌연 군입대를 해 형사 처벌을 미루기 위해 도피성 입대를 한 것 아니냐는 의혹을 받기도 했다. 정일훈은 현재 사회복무요원으로 대체 복무 중이다. 

 

정일훈의 마약 혐의가 적발된 후 지난해 12월 31일 큐브엔터테인먼트 측은 공식입장을 내고 “정일훈은 이번 일로 많은 팬분들의 신뢰를 깨뜨리고 실망을 안겨드린 점에 대해 깊이 반성하고 책임을 통감하고 있다. 당사 역시 엄중히 받아들여 신중한 논의 끝에 더 이상 그룹에 피해를 끼칠 수 없다는 본인의 의견을 존중해 금일을 기점으로 그의 팀 탈퇴를 결정했다”고 밝힌 바 있다.

 

-아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의 <전문>이다. [Below is an English <Full text>

 

Singer Jung Il-hoon (27) from group B2B admitted to the habit of smoking cannabis.

 

On the 22nd, the 22nd Division of the Seoul Central District Court's Criminal Agreement (President Judge Yang Cheol-han) held the first trial of eight people, including Jeong Il-hoon, who was charged with violating the Narcotics Control Act.

 

On this day, the lawyer of Jung Il-hoon said, "The defendant has acknowledged all the facts of the prosecution and is reflecting on his fault." Seven defendants indicted along with Jung Il-hoon also admitted all charges. After getting the opportunity to speak directly, Jung Il-hoon said, “I am sincerely reflecting on it. He expressed his apology, saying, “I'm really sorry.”

 

The second trial of Jung Il-hoon and others is scheduled to be held at 2 pm on the 20th of next month.

 

Meanwhile, Jung Il-hoon is accused of smoking by conspiring with other defendants from July 2016 to January 2019, remitting 130 million won over 161 times, and buying 826 grams of hemp.

 

In particular, in July of last year, the police handed over Jung Il-hoon and his accomplices to the prosecution on charges of violating the Narcotics Control Act. There were also suspicions about whether it was not. Jung Il-hoon is currently serving as a social worker.

 

After Jung Il-hoon's drug charges were discovered, on December 31 of last year, Cube Entertainment made an official position and said, “Jung Il-hoon is deeply reflecting on the fact that this incident broke the trust of many fans and caused disappointment. We also took it seriously and, after careful discussion, we decided to withdraw from the team starting today, respecting my opinion that it could no longer cause damage to the group.”

 

dj3290@naver.com

 

 

 

트위터 페이스북 카카오톡 카카오스토리 Share on Google+ band URL복사
URL 복사
x
  • 위에의 URL을 누르면 복사하실수 있습니다.

PC버전

Copyright ⓒ 브레이크뉴스. All rights reserved.